Coleen has been working as a registered dietitian (member of NS Dietetic Association) since 1993, with varied experience in health promotion and the omega-3 industry. She facilitates Mindfulness-Based Eating Awareness (MB-EAT) and Craving ChangeTM multi-week healthy eating and lifestyle programs, and workplace wellness programs. She has been a yoga teacher (TAYS, 200hr) since 2008, and has begun 500hr teacher training with TAYS (fall 2014).
She helps clients achieve their health goals using a whole foods, evidence-based approach, with a special interest in mindfulness-based (MB) eating, which brings us back to the healthy eating behaviours we have had from birth. Coleen is eager to share with clients, the benefits MB approaches to healthy eating and living.
Her services are by appointment. She is available 9:30am-3:30pm on Thursdays. Please email Coleen with questions or call to make an appointment (cell 902-222-9485)
- Initial 1-hour consult: $100 (tax incl.)
- Follow-up visits: $25 per 15 minutes
- 7-day Food record review: $75
- Healthy Lifestyle Kick-Start (4-6 weeks): $240
- Includes: initial 1-hr visit; 3 follow-up visits ( 1- 1hr follow up & 3-30 min. visits) either weekly or bi-weekly
- Mindful Eating training package: $285
- Includes: initial 1-hr visit; 3 follow-up visits (30 min. ea.)
Contact Coleen for more information